Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've got to do better!

I've really got to try to get better at blogging. There's so much I enjoy about other people's blogs and I want to create a really great blog of my own. I will try to blog more. I'm really following alot of decorating blogs right now.
An update on everyone on my blog - were still in Michigan. Right now I'm visiting in TN and I will be back down in 2 weeks with the other members of the family. I just needed to see my grandchildren and make sure all is well. It is. I feel a little better.
Projects that I need to work on when I get home - Easter decorating, finishing up my unfinished projects and planning a trip to see the Nana sometime soon.
I will try to post one time a week, if not more. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

**CoUrTnEy** said...

I am glad you got to come and visit us! You will be on your way back to MI. in about an hour. Have a safe trip. We <3 you lots meme! In 2 weeks nathan can say "meme home" again! love ya,
Courtney