Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Costs and a new corner to clean


Here is the next corner to tackle. The cost for the first bookcase was a whopping FREE! It was on the side of the road and I knew it would be perfect for organizing my endless craft supplies. I have stuff in this room for embroidery, quilting, cross stitch, scrapbooking and crafting in general. That's alot of stuff, folks! The drawers on the bookcase were wonky, so I just had some shelves cut. I plan on replacing the white tubs with pretty baskets. This shelf unit is a nice green, but I think I will paint it another color. The bi-fold door has a match and I'm going to cover them both with material and flannel for a giant noteboard. I think that will be a great place for inspirational things. Those projects are later - now I just need to get everything cleaned up!

No comments: