Friday, May 15, 2009

Where is the warm weather?



If you will look at my weather wench, you will see that she is relatively covered up. Where is warm weather? UGGGHHH. OK, my goal is to get pics up of the craft room on Monday. Right now you can't walk in there, but I've been so busy. He-man is working more and more hours (and we are very thankful) and I've been busy almost every evening this week. Last night it was staff meeting and then, right as I was getting ready to leave, I had some parent issues to deal with and some kid issues to deal with. SO, I didn't get out of there until 9:45. YIKES! Almost past my bedtime. Anyway, just thought I'd sit and blog and get in the habit of blogging more. For your viewing pleasure - this is what heaven looks like to an 18 year old car nut. Don't judge - he paid for it all on his own, made a trip on his own for the first time to get it and did what he said he was going to do. On his own. (but I still worried).

1 comment:

**CoUrTnEy** said...

That thing is a beast! I am so glas all he got on the way was a blowout!I am also glad he is the handy one and can fix one! You do need to start blogging more and I will start reading it more! Love you!!