Saturday, June 13, 2009

Be Still My Heart (or, as Jeff says, More Crap!)



Sometimes when you need it the most, you get a little lift. I got a serious one this morning. I love to yard sale. I think I might have a problem, but oh well! My weakness is for vintage linens. However, I use them, so they are practicle (justification for the weakness, in case you couldn't tell). This morning........Jackpot! See above for the spoils! And, got everything shown (which covered a queen size bed and more) for $10.00!!!!! Yeah! More stuff to move to Tennessee when the time comes. Just what we need! There's also a fabulous blue bowl and a silver mirror in there. I wish you could see the detail on some of the linens - they are amazing. Now they have a wonderful new home. I also got to teach some ladies a little lesson on vintage linens and their care. They were very interested. We have to take care of these little treasures. Well, at least I feel I am called to do so. I had a great morning! Yeah!

3 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you for joining the party! Next time, could you please link back to my party post?? Thanks so much.

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Isn't it fun to find just the thing that you collect!!!!!

Beca said...

Vintage linens are great! I have a few of them. I also have a love of yard saling. It's so much fun who could blame us?