Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update

My vacation was wonderful! Thank you Nana! We had a great time shopping, stitching, eating the best BBQ in the world, stitching, visiting and stitching!! Staying with her is like staying in a Bed and Breakfast. I can't wait to go back.
Cleaning project is going slow. I hope to have another update this evening with more pictures - DS # 2 graduated from High School last Wed. and this week was pretty hectic. Celebration dinner tonight and BBQ with family in another country tomorrow. Still, I have alot to get done. Will post pictures tonight, I promise.

1 comment:

**CoUrTnEy** said...

Are you following my blog?? I like the santa mug collection! We both blogged today. If you read my blog , dont pay any attention to todays blog. I am having a mental breakdown and might be going crazy... Love you!