Thursday, August 27, 2009

Countdown

The countdown is on - to Sept. 8! That's the first day of school here. Yeah or Boo. I'm in the Yeah catagory, but the 2 that I still have in school (not counting college boy who has already started and college girl who is in TN and hasn't started, but I'm not in charge of getting her up and going) are in the Boo catagory, I think. Oh, well. It's the law, boys. Don't blame me! LOL! I owe you all (ALL?) pictures of my yard sale treasures and what I did with them. Well, football starts today (one playing and one marching) so I will post that tomorrow. I am going to start blogging on a regular basis. I promise. Yeah, yeah. Pinkie swear! Have a great rest of the day and GO HUSKIES!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I think all of us kids should be in the "yeah" category! Yeah because your oldest kids are doing something good for their lives and another yeah because the other kids will be eating lunch at school and not in your kitchen!! lol.. Also, even if you were here you still wouldnt have to get me up and going in the morning because I don't have to go to class!!! YAY