Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thrifty Finds

Oh, did I ever find some great stuff at the local thrift store. It's either feast or famine there, usually, and today was FEAST! I bought 4 pink dinner plates, 4 desert plates in fall colors, 4 pink napkins, 2 Bill Blass candles that smell wonderful, a silk valance, a leather wine box, 4 glass jars with lids and a decorative lidded jar. Also, a 3-tier black holder for something. Not sure what, but I have a few ideas. The best is a large white platter that I put on a dollar-store holder. I wrote "Welcome to the Clarke's" in dry-erase marker! CUTE! Will take pictures of where everything ended up. Total for all - $17.00!! Yeah!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Courtney said...

YAY!! 17 bucks for ALL of that?? I wish I had the room for thrift store things!!! They look cute though! <3 you