Sunday, July 8, 2007

This is my first go round with a blog, so I thought I'd put music on it. Just to see if I could (don't laugh if you are completely computer-literate!). The song is, of course, Unforgettable. A classic. When I listened to it, it made me think of the things that I think are unforgettable for me. So, here just some of them. There are many more - but here are some for now.
1) The way he-man husband makes me feel every day!
2) The memory of my daughters cute, fat cheeks and how happy she was as a baby.
3) DS#1's high school hockey career (the good and the bad) and how we still have good talks, even
though he's almost 19 and I thought he'd outgrown me!
4) DS #2's hugs (few and far between, but oh, so wonderful when they do come out)
5) DS #3's birth (very dramatic - 2 months early - totally his personality to this day)
6) DS #4's youth hockey career (the penalty minute king!) and how he always smiles, no matter
what.
7) Time spent with my Mom. We always have fun.
8) The way my grandson smiles at me and does the "happy-wiggle"!
9) The look on people's face when we say that we have 5 children. Yes, they are all ours.No, some are not twins. Yes, we meant to have this many. Yes, it's alot of work. Yes, they are truly "Unforgettable".

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for visiting me! Welcome to the world of blogging...you'll love it. You'll meet some wonderful people and read some amazing stories. Have fun!