Thursday, July 26, 2007

With apologies to Mr. David Bowie

ChChChChChanges............. Ah, there is a change in the air. It seems that he-man, and at least 3 of the kids (and me, of course) will be making a change in location. Going from sunny Tennessee to snowy Michigan. We think. No, we are. We think. We'll know more after an exploratory trip next week, but we used to live there. Long story short, marriage in Tennessee, move to Canada (he-man is a Canuck), move to Michigan, then move back to Tennessee 8 years ago. So now, we're going back. For family reasons, but for me this is hard. I'm leaving my family here and even some of my kids. Don't call Child Services, they are over 18. YIKES. Well, this will give me plenty of material to b**** about. I mean blog. Yeah right.

3 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Lisa, thanks so much for coming out & posting! I always get excited when something seems to draw a new person out & makes them post, LOL. So, I'm happy you did. Now I get to come & visit you too. Blogging has been so much fun & I've really enjoyed getting to meet so many people.

Just enjoy getting your blog going & you will soon have lots of friends visiting!

Rhoda

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, and let me offer my condolences on you having to move from TN to MI...somehow that doesn't sound like a good tradeoff to me! :)

Rhoda

Debra from Bungalow said...

Hello, welcome to blog land. I am not from TN but my daughter lives there....I could live there too, the southern folks there are so friendly ( I'm a yankee, LOL).

Stop by & visit me soon!